CERB EL is part of the CERB Group, established with the mission to complement the offered services with electric construction of low and average voltage networks and switchgear/control gear. It has an excellent design team with rich experience and complete design qualification. The mounting works are performed by highly qualified electric assembly team, having qualification group 4 and 5. The works are performed with quality machinery and instruments, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Research, design, construction and switching into exploitation of new energy sites ;
- Repair, rehabilitation and maintenance of existing energy sites ;
- Design, construction, repair and maintenance of internal installations ;
- Subscribtion services ;
- Consulatancy ;
- Electric construction – outer electric supply for average and low voltage, delivery, installation of complete transformer posts, restructure of existing ones and switchgear/control gear, construction of new built-in transformer posts, mounting of electricity measuring, distribution and other electric panels ;
- Research of the possibilities for joining the distribution grid before initiating the project ;
- Preparation of projects in design and work phase ;
- Negotiation with all instances until building permit ;
- Construction and switching into exploitation.
- Research ;
- Design ;
- Negotation ;
- Construction observation ;
- Construction ;
- Entering into operation ;
- Maintenance and prophylaxis of the transformer posts and switchgear ;
- Consultancy ;
- Design, construction and maintenance of internal electric installations ;
- Delivery and mounting of all types of electric panels ;
- Systems for compensation of the reactive energy.